Thursday, February 24, 2022

Breakfast with Cuddly Rigor Mortis


This tutorial was written on 2-24-22, By Kelli.
Please don't copy it or claim it as your own or post it through any group.
You may link back to my blog.
Any resemblance to any other tutorial is strictly coincidental.
It is written assuming you have a basic knowledge of PSP and its tools.
It is written using PSP 9 but should work in any other version.
For this tag you will need:
A  font of choice,
I am using Coffee Tin.
And you will need another font of choice for the text.

You will also need this mask  made by Karen.
You can find it at the Escape from Reality Blog 
I used KPStarburst here

You will need a several tubes by 
Cuddly Rigor Mortis
I used a lot of her food and fruit tubes.
I also used a couple scrap kits that were inspired by some of the tubes :



Find here at CDO

Ready?

Open a new image 800x600 With a transparent background.
Type your text in font of choice.
I have started reading the Alphabet Mysteries by Sue Grafton again.
 I have been thinking some of the quotes would make wonderful tags.
I typed 

“Whoever invented breakfast really did it good.”
― Sue Grafton, A is for Alibi

add your favorite text effects.
I only added a drop shadow.
Begin adding your tubes and resizing them as desired.
Add a shadow to each.
Now add the elements of choice and a shadow to each.
Make the bottom layer active. Select all, paste a paper of choice into selection.
Add mask and merge group.
Add shadow.
Add copy wright and taggers info at this time.
Add your name in your choice of font,

I used Coffee Tin.
When you are happy, save as png.

Thanks for trying my tutorial!
I would love to see your results!
Hugs from Kel


 

2 comments: