Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Rainey days & Mondays

 


This tutorial was written on 04-14-21 By Kelli.
Please don't copy it or claim it as your own or post it through any group.
You may link back to my blog.
Any resemblance to any other tutorial is strictly coincidental.
It is written assuming you have a basic knowledge of psp and its tools.
It is written using psp 9 but should work in any other version.
You will need the scrap kit "Rain Rain Go Away" By Toxic Desirez
A tube of Choice, I am using the art of Bobbie Allen
You will need a mask of choice
I am using one from WeeScotsLass
You will also need a font of choice.
I used Mr Rabbit

 
Ok Ready?
Open  Heart Clouds & Rain, shift +D to duplicate and close the original.
Resize by 85% all layers un-checked.
Add your tube and resize and position as desired
Add element Cloud swirls as a new layer, resize by 85% Place at top of clouds.
Add Mushroom resize as deaired, position and add drop shadow of choice.
Paste frog, resize as desired position and add drop shadow of choice.
Add puddle, resize as desired and position 
Add more elements from kit if desired.
Add a shadow to each layer if desired.
Paste paper of choice as new layer and send to bottom.
Load your mask, merge group
Now add your text. I used several different fonts that I have installed.
Type "Rainey days & Mondays always get me down..."
Position and add your favorite text effects.
Be sure to add ©
along with your taggers info.
Now add your name, along with your favorite text effects.
I only added an inner bevel and a drop shadow.
Save as a png.
And now your done!
Thanks for trying my tutorial!
I hope you are happy with your results!
I would love to see them!


No comments:

Post a Comment